Metro Corrupt Policewoman Caught in video arrested

Is Social Media the New Meduim for Justice in Nigeria?

• Total voters

KemiO

upload_2013-8-22_14-8-15.jpeg

A policewoman was arrested on Wednesday by the Lagos State Police Command after a video footage of her demanding a bribe of N100 from a commercial bus driver surfaced online.

In the video, the policewoman was heard demanding a N100 bribe from a driver who she had caught for breaking traffic rule. The driver's plea fell on deaf ears as she repeatedly said "e no concern me, pay me my money".

She will be made to go through an orderly room trial and the outcome will be made public.

LOOOOOOOL! where is the video!? Where is it? LMAOOOO!! I want to see it in before and after modes, you know like:

BEFORE: She is aggresively demanding "her money", shouting "e no concern me o! Pay me my money! Pay me oooh!", bullying the poor driver who would be sobbing and begging and....fastforward to

AFTER: She's in court, crying her eyes to the judge "ees d devu sah, ees satan dat tempt me to colet d moni", and the judge will be like "e no concern me oh! Go jail oh! I say go jailll!!"

LOOOOL!!!

LOOOOOOOL! where is the video!? Where is it? LMAOOOO!! I want to see it in before and after modes, you know like:

BEFORE: She is aggresively demanding "her money", shouting "e no concern me o! Pay me my money! Pay me oooh!", bullying the poor driver who would be sobbing and begging and....fastforward to

AFTER: She's in court, crying her eyes to the judge "ees d devu sah, ees satan dat tempt me to colet d moni", and the judge will be like "e no concern me oh! Go jail oh! I say go jailll!!"

LOOOOL!!!
looool. Nice one. Me too i was looking for the video on youtube. it might be saved with a different title.

Back