Expert Praise Jonathan on refusal to Legalize Female Egg Trafficking

Do you think the government has the right to pass a law relating to female reproductive issues?

• Total voters

KemiO

philip6.jpg
Dr.Phillip Njemanze

Dr. Philip Njemanze, Chairman of Global Prolife Alliance and an expert in brain research praised President Goodluck Jonathan for refusing to sign the National Health Bill despite threats of impeachment.

According to him, if the bill is passed into law,it will legalize the extraction of about 100 million eggs without the consent of 10 million Nigerian women to be sold to international laboratories for embryonic research yearly. This will result to the women dieing mysteriously three to five years later by kidney failure, liver failure, cancers and so on.

He added that instead of the National assembly to regulate it, they supported the bill to be passed into law even after Jonathan read and stopped it.

Furthermore, he commended the President for being a patriot and standing firm despite international pressure, all sorts of business pressures and crises around him.

Wait. What did I just read? :O Why are we even having discrepancies in this matter? The sale of female eggs is not only amoral, unethical and atrocious, but I daresay it is also dangerous!

Mercifully, the president sees the potential havoc that this can wreak. Lord...

Wait. What did I just read? :O Why are we even having discrepancies in this matter? The sale of female eggs is not only amoral, unethical and atrocious, but I daresay it is also dangerous!

Mercifully, the president sees the potential havoc that this can wreak. Lord...
New
For the first time, i am really impressed by the president, truthfully i never knew that this even occured because the news reported that it had been happening since 2006 and it only remained to be legalized.. And as for those senators and house of rep members, they need to all be sacked because they are the people destroying this nation

Back