Sports Formula one: Hamilton hoping for more Grand Prix wins

Ahead of the Belgian Grand Prix this weekend,Mecerdes driver,Lewis Hamilton has said that he is aiming at racking up more wins,as he hunts for the title.
Hamilton is gradually finding his form back and not far off from the top driver,Sebastian Vettel.
“All in all, it has been a really productive summer and arriving in Spa on Thursday morning, I just felt great,” Hamilton said on his column for BBC Sports.
“Heading out to Belgium from Monaco there was the most incredible view as the sun came up and it really reflected my positive mindset about the final nine races of the season.”
“I’m in a really good place. I feel very open-minded about what’s possible. I feel massively determined, more focused than ever and generally excited about what’s ahead,” he added.
“I’m confident in the team and their abilities and the things we have planned for the car.”
“I feel we are in a good position as a team. We have a good car and we should be competitive but we have to take it one race at a time.”
The former Formula One Champion however rejected the notion,that he is the top challenger to Sebastian Vettel this season.
“We have a good car so we should be competitive and that gives me a great feeling because I know if I’m at my best I should be able to eke out even better results,” Hamilton added.
“But I don’t think I’m Sebastian Vettel’s main challenger in the championship, as some people are saying.”

Continue reading...

Back