Metro Shot at 25 Times, Lives to Boast

Sandra Chiefe

Rabo Hamisu, a member of a vigilante group situated in Zamfara State, recounts his attack by cattle rustlers the vigilante group had been pursuing along Dumburum forest at Maitsaba village in Zurmi Local Government Area, Zamfara. He claims that nothing less than 25 bullets had been shot at him in the course of the event.

The rustlers had shot at the group, killing some and injuring others during the gun battle. Many that had been injured by the bullets were then manhandled and then shot at close range. But Hamisu, realising that most of his colleagues had been killed, ran away from the scene to save his life, despite the shots flying past him from the criminals.

The acting governor of Zamfara State, Alhaji Sanusi Garba Rikiji, said that the murders of the vigilantes in the line of duty were devastating. He added that the state government was committed to ensuring the safety of state residents to the best of its capabilities.

SMH. So as he was running, he was counting the shots fired, abi? The young (old?) man should just say he dodged bullets in slow-mo like in the Matrix.

Nigerians. Always trying to add special effects to things.

25 bullets indeed.

25 pebbles, certainly not bullets. I bet it was catapults he saw and not guns

Hmmmh, HeadCase, You have a way with words but come to think of it, we really need to see your face:D
At least, there's a headcase thumbnail in my profile. You can see the way the head explodes? Yeah. That's precisely the HeadCase.

Now, let's see...Mr Ese? Mrs Ese? Miss Ese? I'm squinting quite heavily at your profile and can't make anything out of it. I see a silhouette. See? You're shrouded in anonymity, and you want me to reveal my visage.

Naw. It's not fair. What's more - Spiderman shouldn't really reveal his identity, and neither should I.

But because I am nice, let's call a truce: reveal yourself, and I may consider revealing my face.

Deal?:rolleyes:

@ese, while your offer may be, admittedly, quite mouth-watering, the Rules of Engagement quite specifically dictate that he who starts a deal is not under requirement - by law, or otherwise - to give the head start.

Implication: the onus therefore lies upon you to shed all forms of anonymity, and I shall follow suit (hopefully)

Just open your sesame...I'll be the referee. Why don't the two of you send your pixes to my box? I'll reveal your identities at the same time. It's a win-win deal. Both side is happy.

@The_Astutian, which came first: the chicken, or the egg? This is a hardly suitable question, in which I am curious as to who copied who: you or me? As your name and the placement of your underscore truly (by design or by a sheer combination of improbable coincidences) seems to align with mine.

Back to the matter. May the eye witnesses: @Bolanle Akanji, @ese and @The_Astutian step forward.

Is it right that we send photographs of our faces to the inbox of an organism which has no face itself? Discuss [10 marks]

@The_Astutian, which came first: the chicken, or the egg? This is a hardly suitable question, in which I am curious as to who copied who: you or me? As your name and the placement of your underscore truly (by design or by a sheer combination of improbable coincidences) seems to align with mine.

Back to the matter. May the eye witnesses: @Bolanle Akanji, @ese and @The_Astutian step forward.

Is it right that we send photographs of our faces to the inbox of an organism which has no face itself? Discuss [10 marks]
Me, witness?!, I'm so Switzerland. U can send d pix to me tho.

Back