An early morning fire in the Idimu, Ikotun area of Lagos State, has consumed a mechanic workshop and no fewer than 10 shops and three vehicles.
The fire started around 4am on Monday and was caused by an electrical surge.
Firefighters from the Lagos State Fire Service, Ikotun station, were said...
fire at idimu
Nigerian Bulletin is an innovative platform offering curated links to top news, diverse lifestyle topics, and a dynamic marketplace. With a strong presence on social media, it serves as a bridge connecting Nigerians to the latest updates and opportunities.