A video has shown the moment a PHC staff was taken off an electric pole after he apparently got electrocuted in broad daylight.
The video was reportedly captured in Isawo, at the Ikorodu area of Lagos. Local reports show that the man had gone up to correct a …
Read more via Information...
information nigeria news
lagos state news
naija news today 290518
nigeria metro news
Two PHCN staff were electrocuted, today, at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo area of Lagos.
They were electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light, although the second staff tried to rescue his colleague and he was electrocuted in the process as well.
Nigerian Bulletin is an innovative platform offering curated links to top news, diverse lifestyle topics, and a dynamic marketplace. With a strong presence on social media, it serves as a bridge connecting Nigerians to the latest updates and opportunities.