Entertainment ‘He Is Only A Suspect, Don’t Be Quick To Judge’ – Bobrisky Defends Naira Marley – Information Nigeria

Mixed reactions continue to trail the arraignment of the rapper, Naira Marley by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged forgery and internet fraud. Before his appearance in court today, popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, publicly prayed for the rapper. Also Read: ‘Do That Sh*t In Private’ – Teebillz Drags Ruggedman …

BOB.jpg

via Information Nigeria – http://bit.ly/2VRcRu0

-------------
Get more Nigeria Entertainment News

Attachments

• download (22).jpg
    download (22).jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyy Risky Bob. I used to dislike you because of the way you usually confuse me regarding your gender. But after this post , I’ve realized you have sense regardless of your gender. I don’t know Naira Marley but I know that no single youth deserves to be jailed of internet fraud or defrauding whites. Those same idiots that sold our fathers and mothers and killed a lot of our fore fathers. Tortured them for nothing. Came to our own land and enslaved our fore fathers for decades. Now they’re eating their own carcass and yet same blacks would come out as EFCC to jail fellow blacks. Irony of life. How many whites came out then to defend blacks ? EFCC are just jobless and sentimental. Politicians move about with guards and security agencies guiding them , but you’d jail a youth for defrauding one idiot of $1000. God is watching. You can steal our rights but you can’t steal our destiny. FG is only pushing these youths into banditry and terrorism. Now we’re hearing of cultism attacks and all that , it’s like some of this boys are going back to their past o. Gradually !!

Back