Politics 2015: APC Cheiftain Suggests Buhari/Fashola Ticket

A

abujagirl

Ayo Akande, a cheiftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC claims that the party has a better chance of wining the 2015 presidential election if it fields General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as its presidential candidate and Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola, as Vice-President.

DAILY POST reported that Akande made the suggestion on Tuesday in Lagos. He said, "the combination of these two trusted and tested politicians will defeat whoever the PDP presents anyday, anytime".

"APC has many options for its presidential and vice-presidential candidates, but to me, I think the Buhari – Fashola ticket will be the best they can present. This is my personal opinion though. If we can effectively tackle corruption in Nigeria, poverty will be a thing of the past. That is what a Buhari- Fashola ticket will do. We all know Buhari as a man of integrity who did not corruptly enrich himself as Head of State", Akande said.

#Akande #Buhari #Fashola #APC #Lagos

fashola and buhari.jpg

ATIKU2015!!! BUHARI IS NOT INFORMED ABOUT DEMOCRACY.
NIGERIANS NEED A DEMOCRAT AND A DETRIBALISED NIGERIAN AND BUHARI IS NOT THAT PERSON.
Atiku/Rochas ticket is pure.

Back