Metro 2015 Elections: How I Saved Nigeria With TB Joshua's Message – Amb. Raphael

P

ProfRem

An Abuja-based politician, Ambassador Raphael Horsfall has made surprising revelations about the role allegedly played by Prophet T.B. Joshua in the historic presidential elections held almost one year ago in Nigeria that saw a peaceful transition of power.

Speaking before a packed congregation at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Horsfall explained how Joshua revealed the outcome of the elections to him several weeks prior to the actual vote.

“He told me categorically that I should go and tell Mr President that it is too late, that nothing can be done, that we will lose the election but God will prevail on the peace of Nigeria,” said Horsfall, who served as a Special Assistant to Prof Rufai Alkali, the Political Advisor of Nigeria’s Former President, Goodluck Jonathan.

ambH.png

“That is why when we lost elections, I was at peace,” Horsfall continued, adding that his visit to The SCOAN came after a meeting with Jonathan and his wife Dame Patience where he suggested they sought ‘spiritual guidance’ from Joshua as the tense time of elections neared.

“Mr President was calm after hearing that word from Prophet T.B. Joshua. Everyone was telling him to annul the election, which he had the power to do, but nobody knew this is actually the reason why His Excellency conceded defeat to the opposition,” Horsfall said.

Read More

Back