Metro Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief

M

mrsam

A former Boko Haram Chief Intelligence Officer, Abdulkadir Abubakar, has revealed how the group’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, is now a cripple.

Abubakar did not, however, disclose how Shekau became a cripple.

The former Boko Haram CIO condemned the group’s killings and advised Shekau to surrender as their activities have no place in Islam.

Besides, he also warned Shekau to stop using innocent girls who are being hypnotised as human bombs.

Abubakar, also known as Abu Muhammad, also warned other factional leaders of the group, such as Mamman Nur, Abbor Mainok, Abu Musad Albarnawi and Abbah Minok to repent from their deadly ways and embrace peace.

Abubakar was the CIO of the terror group and one of its top commanders, until his arrest in June, this year, by the military, in Buni Yadi, in Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State.

The former commander, who spoke to PRNigeria in his cell in Maiduguri, Borno State, regretted that a lot of innocent young girls were captured, tortured, hypnotised and used by Shekau, in suicide bombing.

Shekau should remember that he was nobody but an ordinary student. He should remember that he had only two sets of clothes when we were in Maiduguri.

“I remember telling him: ‘Brother Shekau, why can’t you buy more clothes to wear? And he told me he was afraid of meeting God on the day of judgement.’

“He should look at himself and ask himself if he has achieved anything from the senseless cause. Despite all the looted wealth and power he has acquired, was he able to buy himself good health?

“He is now a cripple; isn’t that a lesson for him to learn and understand that God is punishing you for the pain you inflicted on others?

“I am calling on Abubakar Shekau, Mamman Nur, Abbor Minok and Abu Musad Albarnawi to lay down their arms and to stop the senseless killings.

Attachments

• boko.jpg
    boko.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 31
Back