Politics Adeboye's Resignation: President Buhari Fires FRCN Secretary 'Jim Obazee'

A

abujagirl

Days after Pastor Enoch Adeboye resigned as Head of the Redeemed Christian Church, RCCG in Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the immediate removal of Mr. Jim Obazee, Executive secretary of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).

images.jpg

Obazee was blamed for Pastor Adeboye's resignation after RCCG issued a message saying the G.O was resigning in obedience to FRCN policy. The President also made new appointments to FRCN.

If this is true...then the government lacks direction.

I see nothinf wrong with the FRC Codes and besides stakeholders were invitd during the drafting.

Can anyone of organization operates oversea without following the country's codes?.

Pastor TB Joshua, Oyakhilome and ors conformed with South African law with any ranchor. Why are we different over here.

If this is true...then the government lacks direction.

I see nothinf wrong with the FRC Codes and besides stakeholders were invitd during the drafting.

Can anyone of organization operates oversea without following the country's codes?.

Pastor TB Joshua, Oyakhilome and ors conformed with South African law with any ranchor. Why are we different over here.
The Nigerian government cannot provoke the church. All the GO's are bigger than the law. Was actually expecting this move

You are right. They are the bigger cabals in Politics, Economy, Education, Finance et al.

Okay, I agree. There are churches and there are churches. VP (Pastor) Osibanjo isn't there without a purpose. :)

Back