Entertainment Apostle Suleiman knocks the witches who challenged him to heal Covid-19 patients [Swipe – Instablog9ja

Chinedu Iroka

Social Member
A certain Leo igwe says I should heal covid19 and get a 1000dollars..I will send you the details of those already healed..so you can investigate..I am not the healer,God is...to mention 1000dollars,shows you are broke and poor..keep it..you need the money than me..

Normally I wont reply critics..but the website he uses has been constantly writing against me for 3yrs non stop..all kinds of stories.also,I feel so ashamed to see some Christians joining the world to attack itself..Not in my time..Jesus christ called herod a fox..(Luke 13.32.).

A pastor speaks for the oppressed and gets arrested,you are silent.he feeds the hungry,you are silent..he employs hundreds of jobless folks you are silent yet you claim to be a Christian.he replies critics and you are quick to say he should behave like a man of God?.hypocrites.

For those who say christ never replied critics,you dont know scriptures..matthew 12.24-27,Lk 13.31-32..he replied when necessary..I am not of the stock of pastors,that keep quiet when you attack pastors,.you 'ridicule'and expect us to keep quiet..some silence means consent..

Proverbs 26.5 say 'Answer a fool according to his folly.lest he be wise in his own conceit'...

According to proverbs 26.5,we are not replying critics,we are correcting fools..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back