ASUU/FG crisis is beyond human comprehension – Gov Aliyu - World Stage News

L

LequteMan

The Niger State Governor, Alhaji Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu has said that the lingering Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) /Federal Government crisis is beyond human comprehension, pleading with both party to make sacrifices, towards an amicable resolution for the sake of the education sector.

Aliyu, who spoke at the weekend at the First National convention and the election of Executive Council of the Bayero University Kano Alumni Association said that the Federal Government should be sincere in tabling the facts as they are in the 2009 agreement it signed with (ASUU).

The governor said the genesis of the problem could be linked to the unbridled corruption among the executives, who siphoned public funds and in the process inflict serious damage on the nation’s economy.

WorldStage News

Patience is the key here. One of them will soon tire out.

I advice the Nigerian students to enjoy the holiday and ensure their meals are properly digested...

...for their strength will be called upon next year to put senses into both parties if the strike still lingers.

Eyes have not seen nor ears heard, the plans Nigerian students have for both parties next year. Dem just take people future dey play politics.

Eyes have not seen nor ears heard, the plans Nigerian students have for both parties next year. Dem just take people future dey play politics.
Now I'm curious. I need an idea for a Nollywood script. :D

Actually, everybody is tired of the impasse between ASUU and FG. Most students are looking forward to January to resume academic activities including those that have been called to the classrooms.

I hereby prophesy that the industrial action embarked by ASUU will end in the next 20 days. How did I know? It came in a vision.

Back