Politics Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria is Greater than PDP- THIS DAY LIVE

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) were in Minna, the Niger State capital, Wednesday to discuss with former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida and a former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar.

The meeting with the opposition leaders raised eyebrows in the state about its agenda, prompting the two former military leaders to defend their decision to hold talks with the opposition party.

SOURCE: This Day Live

Read more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/babangida-hosts-apc-says-nigeria-is-greater-than-pdp/164298/

upload_2013-11-14_8-18-30.png

Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) were in Minna, the Niger State capital, Wednesday to discuss with former military president, General Ibrahim Babangida and a former Head of State, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar.

The meeting with the opposition leaders raised eyebrows in the state about its agenda, prompting the two former military leaders to defend their decision to hold talks with the opposition party.

SOURCE: This Day Live

Read more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/babangida-hosts-apc-says-nigeria-is-greater-than-pdp/164298/

View attachment 2583
@[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] I smell a rat, Buhar(APC)i, Tinubu(APC) and Babaginda(PDP) in a room discussing the welfare of Nigeria indeed. Besides why will they seek advice from IBB, is there no other better person to seek advice from.
PDP in toruble 2015. cant wait

What has Maradona got up his sleeves this time around?

In a perfectly sane country, we would have clapped hands and exchange hugs and smile to ourselves that true democracy is being practised - that the nation welfare is paramount.

Alas, my country is far from sanity. I'd just sit patiently and watch this mystery unfold.

What has Maradona got up his sleeves this time around?

In a perfectly sane country, we would have clapped hands and exchange hugs and smile to ourselves that true democracy is being practised - that the nation welfare is paramount.

Alas, my country is far from sanity. I'd just sit patiently and watch this mystery unfold.
lol, Who is Maradona?IBB and Y?

Cunning IBB, unassuming Abdulsalami Abubakar, Troublesome Tinubu and Crusader Buhari in a room..... a coup maybe? GEJ, watch your back well

Back