Entertainment BBNaija: Kemen Reconciles With Tboss – 2 Months After 'Fondling Her In Bed'

P

PressRoom

Erstwhile housemates of the Reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Tokunbo Idowu aka 'Tboss', and Ekemini Ekerete also known as Kemen, have finally laid to rest, the disagreement between them – after two months.

upload_2017-6-20_12-6-39.png

Kemen was disqualified from the house for fondling Tboss, while asleep, without her consent.

Reports say the ‘reconciliation get together,’ took place early hours of Monday at Planet Work Night club in Abuja.

The peace was brokered by club owner Charles Opaleke, and celebrity journalist Azuka Ogujuiba of Media Room Hub.

Kemen, after the disqualification, took to his Instagram handle @Kemen_Fitness and tendered an apology to Tboss, the organisers of the show and core sponsor, Payporte for his action.

“Tboss is a great person and I would want to keep her as a friend. I don’t have any grudges against her and I don’t think I ever will.

“You have to bear in mind that the situation not only affected me, it also affected Tboss negatively too so we are both in this together.

“Having a bad feeling towards her would be totally out of place.”, Kemen remarked.

Back