Entertainment BBNaija: Kemen Speaks on Alleged Sexual Assault on Tboss

kemi

Social Member
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ekemini Ekerete also known as Ekemen has opened up on the case of sexual molestation on another former housemate, Tboss.

kemen tboss.PNG

Recall that Kemen was in March disqualified after he was caught on tape fondling Tboss breast without her consent.

Tboss was asleep when Kemen carried out the act.

Many believed that Tboss led him to it but Kemen has denied this saying he did it out of their cordial relationship.

“There was no leading on, I and T-Boss had a cordial relationship. There was no leading on of any sort and there was no case of molestation.”

Reacting to a question on whether the judges who disqualified him were fair, Kemen told New Telegraph, “I don’t think they were fair but in their perception of the scenario, it is normal for them to take the decision they took because it was necessary at that time based on how sensitive they were to the issue.”

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ekemini Ekerete also known as Ekemen has opened up on the case of sexual molestation on another former housemate, Tboss.

View attachment 115961

Recall that Kemen was in March disqualified after he was caught on tape fondling Tboss breast without her consent.

Tboss was asleep when Kemen carried out the act.

Many believed that Tboss led him to it but Kemen has denied this saying he did it out of their cordial relationship.

“There was no leading on, I and T-Boss had a cordial relationship. There was no leading on of any sort and there was no case of molestation.”

Reacting to a question on whether the judges who disqualified him were fair, Kemen told New Telegraph, “I don’t think they were fair but in their perception of the scenario, it is normal for them to take the decision they took because it was necessary at that time based on how sensitive they were to the issue.”
I was never a fan of bbn its all about irrelevant rubbish
That is very bad

Back