Politics Benin Widow Saga: PDP Accuses APC Of Not Caring at All for People's Progress

Vunderkind

Social Member
PDP-logo3.jpg

The People’s Democratic Party, PDP, described the All Progressive Congress, APC, yesterday as a party that was a contradiction in itself. They said that the recent treatment dealt the widow in Benin by governor Adams Oshiomhole showed the true colors and the agenda of the party.

Chief Olusah Metuh, National Publicity Secretary for the PDP said that APC had finally uncloaked itself and shown that its “inherent contradictious in the messianic pretences of the APC against its lead role in the cascading anti-people actions and utterances.”

“This minute, APC evangelises Nigerians on fine points of good governance and nationalism, claiming they are the ones sent, while the next minute the same APC leaders are caught with sharp sword on the soul of the nation.

“The actual meaning of APC is ‘Anti Peoples Congress’ and this party’s main ideology is the dehumanisation of Nigerians.

“Over the weekend, we saw the Pharaoh Khufu of the 4th dynasty Egypt play out in Edo, where the sorrowful tears of a downtrodden widow, prostrate at the feet of the governor, pleading for leniency, could neither provoke emotion, leniency nor restraint.

“Rather she got a piercing arrow of a wicked utterance unbecoming of an elected public officer.”

hmmm and PDP will se this story to campaign come 2015 @Vunderkind heard PDP gave her a lil token, how true is that
Yeah its true, Oshiomhole gave her N2m- prolly to save some face.

Why won't a gov. insult me?? :mad: :D

I'm tired of the APC n PDP. They jump at any opportunity to discredit and pull down the opposition parties, no matter how trivial the issue is.

It's good for their party, maybe, but it's becoming monotonous to me.

Back