Entertainment Beverly Osu Reveals One Thing She Really Dislikes

Bevery Osu, Nigerian model and former Big Brother Africa housemate has made it clear that while there are a lot of things she can tolerate, overlook and endure, one that will permanently remain on her list of things she dislikes is war.

In a message, she posted on her social media account, she wrote:

"I am 22 years old, I’m youthful, I’m a moving train, I’m BLACK DIAMOND, I’m a young African woman with the grace of God leading me. I am a working progress. 22 represents God,The Master Builder, The Manifestation of Dreams, The Future, realization, personal power, retribution, love, war, and a visionary. As I turn 22 I am proficient and a strong leader, I have the potential to be successful, I will fulfill my highest potential by bringing ideals into everyday reality. I am stronger today because I turn 22. I represent an African leader, The strength of a woman... I am a woman. I do not like war. However, I would rather die than accept your deal. I have found my strength after the BBA show... I’ve been down but not crushed. I am humble but not stupid. I fall... I rise... I make mistakes. I learn. I’ve been hurt but I’m alive. I’m human,” she wrote.

#BeverlyOsu #BigBrotherAfrica

Beverly Osu.jpg

Back