Metro Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Reveals In New Interview

M

mrsam

Son to late Biafran warlord Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, Emeka Ojukwu Jnr spoke with News Express Nigeria where he talked about his fathers death and the role of his widow, Bianca Ojukwu

See excerpts of the interview below...

Coming back to politics, for a minute, I remember that she was allied with the former Governor while he had problems with (Victor) Umeh, the former National Chairman of APGA. And now she is on the side of Umeh against Obi?

Your question itself speaks volumes. Perhaps, this seeming flip-flop is due to the expediency of the moment. What I can tell you, again, is that it seems that at a point, it became expedient to her, for Ezeigbo’s treatment to be discontinued. As far as I am concerned, I know a man must die sooner or later. But in the case of my father, but for her actions, he would not have died that day. In fact, his remains were not immediately released to us until an investigation was conducted, because the circumstances of his death were deemed worthy of further investigation. We were told that because he had been ill for so long, a specific cause of death could not be ascertained and the result of the investigation was therefore inconclusive. But as far as we are concerned, she is directly responsible for Ezeigbo’s death. I wish to say that out so that my father’s spirit will allow me to rest. And that is why I have refused to show up, in any event, to do with Obaino’s re-election campaign in which she features prominently. I do not want to be associated with a person whose hands are soiled with blood.

Going by your statements, would you subscribe to supporting APGA in this election?

A political party is like a vehicle and the essence of joining a vehicle is to get to your destination. If the driver is not going to your destination, or if you are not comfortable with the passengers, then it’s either you have no business in that vehicle or you work hard to effect a change in leadership and attract the new members and or disenchanted people who left.

READ MORE HERE

Attachments

• bianca.jpg
    bianca.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 36
Back