Metro Bishop Zuga Turns Cold Water To Hot Water in Ebonyi [SEE PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
A man of God has become the talk of town after he performed a miracle in front of a crowd in Ebonyi.

The pastor, Bishop Dr. Sam Zuga, reportedly turned cold water into hot water in Onica local government area of the state. It was gathered that the Igwe of the community and other people from the crowd felt the water before and after the miracle just to confirm the miracle.

David Mzer who shared the news on Facebook wrote: “Cold water became hot after the prayer of Bishop Dr sam zuga in Onica local government of Ebonyi state. The Igwe of the community and other people from the crowd tested to confirm. Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever.”

SEE PHOTOS:

zuga 1 snipped.PNG

zuga 3 snipped.PNG

zuga 2 snipped.PNG

zuga 4 snipped.PNG

What is the essence of this 'miracle'? Maybe they wanted to prepare swallow and there were no matches :D

How about the blind, poor, disabled, unsaved that were present at the crusade? I believe these deserve miracles more than the buckets of water.

Lol ... Miracle
What is the essence of this 'miracle'? Maybe they wanted to prepare swallow and there were no matches :D

How about the blind, poor, disabled, unsaved that were present at the crusade? I believe these deserve miracles more than the buckets of water.
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my pastor :)
Please ask him when he's turning water into soup
Oh ye men of little faith, I pity una. :) (My Standard Version - MSV)

Back