Politics Breaking News: Nigeria's National Conference Has been Extended by 6 Weeks

A

abujagirl

According to Premium Times, the ongoing National Conference has been extended by six weeks. The conference which was supposed to end on June 19 will now end on July 31.

The extension is allegedly contained in the work plan released to delegates on Wednesday. Although, spokesperson for the conference, James Akpandem, said he is not aware of the extension.

More details later...

national conference.jpg

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously? , you should be out on the streets protesting Bring back our daughter http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/live-updates-bringbackourgirls-protest-photos.69944/

Why? To what end? If you are not in the forest looking for them, you should sit at home and pray for them. This is just noise making! This happens all the time and no one says anything. We have been living with this for ever. How many girls have gone missing in Borno before this? How many in Ekiti, Edo, Bayelsa, Enugu, Kano.

I am sure it feels good being part of a mob but it is not for me. We should start questioning ourselves not just officials in power. We are whatsapping, bbing, facebooking, twittering and think we are making a difference.

All I want is to prevent the fat cats that have destroyed this nation from carry on eating in Abuja even for just one day.

Rant Over!

If any extension in date then extension in budget is also imminent. That means more money for the delegates.

Back