Politics Buhari's Health: Good Manners and Religion Clouding The Truth

siteadmin

Administrator
It will appear that Gov. Shettima of Borno state has the most honest face in Nigerian politics. He was unable to hide his true feeling on the state of Buhari's health. To be fare, the Gov has been dealing with many issues over the years that has made him unable to play along with the current spin about the welfare of the President Buhari.

shettima-123.jpg

Nigeria is in a difficult place right now. There needs to be a fine balance when we are dealing with the stability of such a diverse nation. Anyone can see that the president is not well at all. Our traditional taboos forbids us to tell it as it, but the truth is the truth. We wish the president all the best but the presidency is making liars of a lot of people. Reach out to any medical doctor and let them tell you what they HONESTLY think.

Shettima's face in the pictures represents the state of the nation. All others are living is some fantasy world where all is well. It is not well. We continue to pray that it will be well, but we are far from OK.

Nigerians should continue to pray for the President and the nation, but let us not go into a premature celebratory mood. Take another look at Gov. Shettima's face, to him this is no joke!

Away from the fantasy and merriment of seeing ailing President, I agree with the writer that there are always a place to think and do sober reflection of things back at home, which the Borno state governor showed in the images. In his state and within the last few weeks, the University of Maiduguri has been under serious terro attack, students killed and oil miners abducted.

I think we need to reflect than rejoice of a President!

The camera just caught Shettima at the wrong time. I am not sure we should be reading meanings to his facial appearance at a point. It would be better if we had a video.

Buhari is sick? Yes.

Should he resign? No. At least, not yet.

The country is being handled capably by the VP, let's leave to Ceaser what is Ceaser's

Back