Entertainment Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015 in Messy Sex Tape Scandal

Did you watch the video? If you did, how much of it did you watch? If you didn't, how can you comment on the issue? :)

Link to the video PLS? Anyone? My comments was formed from the Title as it has described how the video looks like. Another is @Jules and @Oluogunjobi's comments throwing their weights behind the 'messy' act according to the title in the name of 'freewill'. :)

I watched the video. She was obviously the one and there wasn't any photoshop.

For those castigating her, if you have told a small lie before, you are not better than she is. Sin na sin.

Apparently, her only offense was that she got caught. Many Nigerians do worse in secret.

Link to the video PLS? Anyone? My comments was formed from the Title as it has described how the video looks like. Another is @Jules and @Oluogunjobi's comments throwing their weights behind the 'messy' act according to the title in the name of 'freewill'. :)
Typical Buhari behaviour. Blame us for your poor opinion

And where will you put morality. Throw it away and keep personal liberty?

While you have free will to yourself, remember not to let it inflict on others' moral sense which amounts to liberty as well.

Hello Sir. Which morality? The one put by the society/religion or the one defined by an individual? An instance: I consider smoking as immoral (that is my own morality) but you smoke. Does this mean I should 'crucify' you because you don't conform to my 'morality'/moral sense? No. As long as I don't encroach on your freewill to smoke, then we will be at peace forever. And I think you mentioned it in your last statement: 'While you have free will to yourself, remember not to let it inflict on others' moral sense which amounts to liberty as well.'' -- :)

Hello Sir. Which morality? The one put by the society/religion or the one defined by an individual? An instance: I consider smoking as immoral (that is my own morality) but you smoke. Does this mean I should 'crucify' you because you don't conform to my 'morality'/moral sense? No. As long as I don't encroach on your freewill to smoke, then we will be at peace forever. And I think you mentioned it in your last statement: 'While you have free will to yourself, remember not to let it inflict on others' moral sense which amounts to liberty as well.'' -- :)

But I don't smoke Sir :)

Why is smoking immoral? It is dangerous to ones health just like drinking and eating too much sugar, but not sure why immoral

Back