Entertainment Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015 in Messy Sex Tape Scandal

A

abujagirl

Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015 is currently embroiled in a messy sex tape scandal.

Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015.jpg

In a sex tape leaked online, Ms Okeke is seen pleasuring herself before getting it on with a female partner.

According to 360 Nobs, she has however issued a statement denying the sex tape. He statement read, ''
My attention has been drawn to a concocted photograph/ video being circulated in the social media wherein my face was superimposed on an existing picture of persons engaging amorous conduct through the art of photo shopping. This act is perpetrated by hoodlums who are out to blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising career by presenting me in bad light.

“I wish to say that the said image is certainly not mine by any stretch of imagination. I am a highly responsible person who was brought up in a family with impeccable reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such act how much more engage in same . Meanwhile I have referred the matter to my lawyer for possible prosecution of the culprits and civil claim. Please be advised to discountenance the said photograph/ video and regard it as handiworks of detractors. Thank you.”

She is a disappointment to herself, parent, state and Nigeria at large, for her to be involved in lesbianism sex tape. There's nothing hidden under the sun God have exposed her level of stupidity in order for her to CHANGE for better or face destruction. This is just warning, for your information lesbianism is evil and devilish, if you doubt me ask any woman/ girl that have retraced her step from such act. CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!

She is a disappointment to herself, parent, state and Nigeria at large, for her to be involved in lesbianism sex tape. There's nothing hidden under the sun God have exposed her level of stupidity in order for her to CHANGE for better or face destruction. This is just warning, for your information lesbianism is evil and devilish, if you doubt me ask any woman/ girl that have retraced her step from such act. CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!
Good lawd... it's her body

This is rather hateful. I don't think whatever anyone chooses to do with hisor her body is your business. We should learn to treat people with respect, irrespective of differences.

This is rather hateful. I don't think whatever anyone chooses to do with hisor her body is your business. We should learn to treat people with respect, irrespective of differences.

And where will you put morality. Throw it away and keep personal liberty?

While you have free will to yourself, remember not to let it inflict on others' moral sense which amounts to liberty as well.

While you have free will to yourself, remember not to let it inflict on others' moral sense which amounts to liberty as well.
did she mail the sex tape to you? Shouldn't you redirect some of this holy anger to whoever invaded her privacy? . BTW - she already denied the video

Morality? In a country where day is night and night is day.

Focus the moral venom on the people that raid the country's account and deny many education, health, security and a future. Politicians are spending money on girls, boys, dogs etc. Every one knows what happens at these events with girls. It is not a Nigerian issue only. Girls are abused and prostituted.

No one is justifying what she did but the hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Morality? I'm a country where day is night and night is day.

Focus the moral venom on the people that raid the country's account and deny many education, health, security and a future. Politicians are spending money on girls, boys, dogs etc. Every one knows what happens at these events with girls. It is not a Nigerian issue only. Girls are abused and prostituted.

No one is justifying what she did but the hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Away from Politics, @TheLeftWing, in as much as we need to condemn and talk sense into the political corridors, we must not forget to deal with ourselves, our mental illness and our individuals' activities being influenced by societal norms. Chidinma's alleged act is one and I think must be condemned. Either passing it out knowingly or unknowingly as @Jules might have made me to understand otherwise. The bottomline is that ignorance is not an excuse in the face of the law *if the law exists...*

Note: We can bring political dimension to the issue during the week as I'm a Pastor on Sundays just as my brother @DinoM.

You cannot take this away from politics or religious leaders. The message is do anything to make money... we cannot ignore what goes on the churches. That is a story for another day

You cannot take this away from politics or religious leaders. The message is do anything to make money... we cannot ignore what goes on the churches. That is a story for another day
My church is my heart. And it is so clean :)

Back