Metro Cossy Threatens Popular Pastor- Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Show The World You Sent Me Tithe Money

A

abujagirl

Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orijakor has threatened to release her statement of account, which shows a huge sum of money transferred to her by a popular Nigerian Pastor if Kemi Olunloyo is not released by Easter.

images (2).jpg

She issued the threat after the controversial blogger, Olunloyo wrote a letter from prison where she thanked the actress and Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze for their support. In her threat posted on Social network, Cossy wrote, " To whom it may concern..... This really got me....i have never met this annoying lady.. Never spoke to her on phone. But here she is thanking me for absolutely doing nothing........ Am seriously moved..i wish I can perfect her bail....

"But why will I have to stress myself when I know you will do it... ..my case is similar but different to hers ... I can identify with her in this case .......just because I know things most people don't know.. . Things they won't believe...... Mr? You are a famous Nigerian Pastor.... It's almost Easter... And if this lady remain in prison this Easter I will boldly post my statement of account.... Where your name showed

"Thanks for the tithe money u sent to me... Besides your not the first man of god to give me such offerings.. .. I don't run an NGo...like the rest of your girls...am a big sinner.. So you obviously were not paying for my repentance.....HELP? Don't even say that... Because am a middle class lady and am 100% better than some of your church members..those are the ones that need help.. Anyway. .

"You did not buy the SUV as you promised, for all the pimping I did for you.. . So I don't have any obligation to keep your name secret anymore.... Release hnn....#freemadamkoo @hnnafrica ..please.....hopefully she will trend with care in her future stories..... Besides... My buddy have this account password and will continue where I stop. If harm come to me.... And if madam koo is freed I will never mention your name. Ever again....I SWEAR ....

"I will forever keep calm. ... Thou my book will still come out. But it will focus less on you.. Thanks in anticipation. Your ex_pimp... Cossy."

Olunloyo is still in custody after she was allegedly arrested by Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries.

Will you shut up your dirty mouth, demonic women specially trained this year 2017 to distract and to tarnish the image of true ministers of God. It will not take sincere heart to discern this hellish plot against the men of God by this outdated, tired prostitutes who wants to go to hell by all means but want to take many deceived heart along with them. May God deliver them.

Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orijakor has threatened to release her statement of account, which shows a huge sum of money transferred to her by a popular Nigerian Pastor if Kemi Olunloyo is not released by Easter.

View attachment 114865

She issued the threat after the controversial blogger, Olunloyo wrote a letter from prison where she thanked the actress and Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze for their support. In her threat posted on Social network, Cossy wrote, " To whom it may concern..... This really got me....i have never met this annoying lady.. Never spoke to her on phone. But here she is thanking me for absolutely doing nothing........ Am seriously moved..i wish I can perfect her bail....

"But why will I have to stress myself when I know you will do it... ..my case is similar but different to hers ... I can identify with her in this case .......just because I know things most people don't know.. . Things they won't believe...... Mr? You are a famous Nigerian Pastor.... It's almost Easter... And if this lady remain in prison this Easter I will boldly post my statement of account.... Where your name showed

"Thanks for the tithe money u sent to me... Besides your not the first man of god to give me such offerings.. .. I don't run an NGo...like the rest of your girls...am a big sinner.. So you obviously were not paying for my repentance.....HELP? Don't even say that... Because am a middle class lady and am 100% better than some of your church members..those are the ones that need help.. Anyway. .

"You did not buy the SUV as you promised, for all the pimping I did for you.. . So I don't have any obligation to keep your name secret anymore.... Release hnn....#freemadamkoo @hnnafrica ..please.....hopefully she will trend with care in her future stories..... Besides... My buddy have this account password and will continue where I stop. If harm come to me.... And if madam koo is freed I will never mention your name. Ever again....I SWEAR ....

"I will forever keep calm. ... Thou my book will still come out. But it will focus less on you.. Thanks in anticipation. Your ex_pimp... Cossy."

Olunloyo is still in custody after she was allegedly arrested by Pastor David Ibiyomie of Salvation Ministries.
Immoral lady

View attachment 114865

All these pastors and scandals this year. Could it be real?

Back