World Couple Fined for Having Oral Sex Aboard Commercial Flight

A

abujagirl

images

A former vintner, Christopher Martin and a salon technician,Jessica Stroble were each fined $250 for allegedly engaging in oral sex in front of other passengers on a commercial Allegiant Air flight from Medford, Oregon, to Las Vegas.

According to CNN, the duo pleaded guilty in absentia in U.S. District Court in Las Vegas to a federal misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct on Thursday. The alleged offensive act took place on June 2.

An FBI affidavit claims passengers on the Allegiant Air flight saw Martin exposing his genitals and twice joining Stroble in oral sex and other acts despite warnings from flight attendants.

The affidavit states Martin and Stroble, 44 and 33 years old respectively at the time of the incident, were allegedly asked to stop by an attendant and did so during the drink and snack service, but later repeated the sex acts before landing.

The duo were arrested in Las Vegas after the flight.

Reacting to the fine, Martin,a former vintner of Oregon's highly regarded Troon Vineyard, said "I have lost my job, my reputation and damaged the legacy I had worked 10 years to nurture and grow. I will learn from this and move on to the next chapter in my life".

I find his last statement highly amusing!

Like he totally forgot that he even had a reputation before having oral sex TWICE, once again after he was warned.
He was begging for it, subconsciously or not.

Back