Politics Dasuki Narrates How Buhari Disobeyed Four Court Orders

P

ProfRem

Former National Security Adviser (NSA), retired Col. Sambo Dasuki on Wednesday narrated how the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari disobeyed four court orders.

Dasuki, who entered the Witness Box to testify in the trial of former Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh on the orders of the court on Wednesday, took a dig at President Buhari for disobeying court orders for his release.

Led in evidence by Metuh's counsel Emeka Etiaba (SAN), Dasuki, who introduced himself as a pensioner, said he is before the Abuja Federal High in compliance with the order of Justice Okon Abang.

He then proceeded to say, "I am here to answer to a court subpoena even though I have not benefitted from others respecting court rulings."

When Etiaba prodded him to respond to the transfer of the sum of N400m allegedly by his office as the NSA to Metuh's company, Destra Investments Ltd, Dasuki said he cannot recollect except he is granted access to his records and documents.

dasuki Buhari.JPG

"It will be difficult for me to give any details on monies to Olisa Metuh and the 2nd defendant without consulting my records. Three years is a long time even for as that believe we are young."

"I have been in custody. As soon as the authorities decide to obey subsisting orders of court, I can testify.

"I have four bail orders and one ECOWAS Court ruling. When they decide to obey and I will go through my documents.

"Hopefully by the time we get to Supreme Court those in charge will obey," he added.

Back