Dimaria Wins NGN10K In NB Weekly 14 Quiz

M

mrsam

We are pleased to announce that @Dimaria has emerged the winner of the just concluded Nigerian Bulletin Weekly 14 competition winning a cash prize of NGN 10,000.

Also, there were two runners up, @Ukamaka and @Opeyemii who win recharge cards worth NGN2,500 each

The Nigerian Bulletin Weekly Quiz is set up to reward registered and active members of the Nigerian Bulletin community. Members are required to download the NB Weekly magazine, answer a question and they could be lucky winners. CLICK HERE for more information.

We say congratulations to the winners. See you again this weekend

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF NB WEEKLY 14

Attachments

• vv.jpg
    vv.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 41
I don't really get the rules of this competition. U said u need 45/50 msg. But only people with 100+200+ messages automatic become the winner. I never see people with 100+ messages then become runner up. But automatic winner. Please can you please illuminate the rules for me. Becos right now am confused

I don't really get the rules of this competition. U said u need 45/50 msg. But only people with 100+200+ messages automatic become the winner. I never see people with 100+ messages then become runner up. But automatic winner. Please can you please illuminate the rules for me. Becos right now am confused

The winners are automatically selected by the system. Members with fewer messages have won the competition before and those with very impressive number of messages have been runners up.

If you meet up with the conditions, you are eligible to play and win. Good luck

And we appreciate your concern. ;)

I have never doubted the rule.

Yours will some day come. Am always positive.

Congratulations to the winners and thumbs-up to Nigerian Bulletin. I also have some questions about the competition.

How do we get to know the number of messages we have posted? (I don't even know if it's messages or comments). Secondly, why is it that engagement on your facebook page (likes, shares and comments) doesn't count at all?

Congratulations to the winners and thumbs-up to Nigerian Bulletin. I also have some questions about the competition.

How do we get to know the number of messages we have posted? (I don't even know if it's messages or comments). Secondly, why is it that engagement on your facebook page (likes, shares and comments) doesn't count at all?

Hello @Khaleesi Dragonfire - you can find the number of post/comments on your Nigerian Bulletin profile (https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/members/khaleesi-dragonfire.9883/_. You can get this by clicking your user name.

On your second point, the competition system is integrated with our website so for now, we cannot track community activity on third party platforms.

Hurray! I am the lucky winner. Just received alert of #10,000 in my account. Thanks to the NB team. Am grateful. If you have not won keep playing.

Back