Entertainment Disrespect! Man Spotted Reading a Book at Beyonce's Concert [VIDEO]

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

A video of a man reading a book at Beyonce's sold out concert at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, North Carolina is trending.

man.jpg

ABC news tracked down the man, 66 year old George Papageorgiou to ask why he was reading instead of enjoying the concert.

He said, "After a while, we watch the show. It was OK, and then we just sat down. I pulled up my book and start reading''. He said he had read the book 6 or 7 times before but preffered to read it than watch Beyoncé because that wasn't his type of music.

"I find Beyonce a great show woman, very attractive. Her music? Eh, fine, but not my style, the Greece native said. "I listen to '50s, '60s, '70s, and a lot of Greek music.

"I get this message on my iPhone saying 'It's hilarious, you're in the news for reading a book at the Beyonce concert.' It didn't sink in till I started getting phone calls or my wife and stuff saying the news is calling they want to interview you and I'm like 'What about?'" said Papageorgiou.

SEE VIDEO Below:

I could think of worse things he could have been caught doing in the back row of a Beyomce concert, but this is a decent community :) [USERGROUP=15]@News Hub Team[/USERGROUP]

ABC news don't have any information to post, but interviewing this man for no reason. He has freedom to do whatever he likes. After all the man told them point blank that he doesn't like Beyonce's type of music.

ABC news don't have any information to post, but interviewing this man for no reason. He has freedom to do whatever he likes. After all the man told them point blank that he doesn't like Beyonce's type of music.
Are you a Beyonce fan?

Back