World Donald Trump: No Computer Is Safe, I Know a Lot About Hacking

P

PressRoom

70-year old US President-elect, Donald Trump has declared himself knowledgeable in the field of cyber-hacking and "no computer is safe" when it comes to keeping information private.

Trump's statement to reporters during his annual New Year's Eve bash expressed new disbelief about the security of online methods of communication his administration is set to use.

Trump said: "You know, if you have something really important, write it out and have it delivered by courier, the old-fashioned way ... because I'll tell you what: no computer is safe," Trump said.

The billionaire President-elect has repeatedly dispelled allegations by US intelligence agencies that Russia tried to influence the presidential election through hacking.

Recall that President Obama ordered sanctions on Russian spy agencies last week, closed two Russian compounds, and expelled 35 diplomats the US alleged were really spies. The Russian government has denied the allegations.

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else." He also added that he also knows "things that other people don't know. And so they cannot be sure of the situation".

Attachments

• donasld trump.jpg
    donasld trump.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 13
Back