World Donald Trump Vs Hilary Clinton: 6 Memorable Quotes From First Debate

A

abujagirl

The Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton debate is the most talked about topic this morning. Checkout 5 memorable quotes from the debate:

Hilary n trump.jpg

1. "I was the one that got him to produce the birth certificate and I think I did a good job." - Trump speaking of Obama's birth controversy.

2. "That line's getting a little bit old. I must say." - Trump's response when Hilary said he's too unstable to be President.

3. "As soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease-fire, a release of dissidents, an opening of new opportunities and nations around the world, or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina." - Hilary's response to Trump on presidential stamina.

4. "I can only say that I'm certainly relieved that my late father never did business with you." - Hilary speaking on Trump and his family's business.

5. "I certainly will support the outcome of this election." - Hilary saying she'll accept defeat.

6. "If she wins, I will absolutely support her." - Trump saying she'll accept defeat.

Back