Metro Duncan Mighty accuses Governor Amaechi of owing him N50m - DailyPost

Vunderkind

Social Member
Singer, #DuncanMighty claims Governor Rotimi #Amaechi of #Rivers State owes him N50million. In a long open letter made available to Dailypost, Duncan Mighty called out to the Governor, asking him to pay him for the services he has rendered to him and his government.

According to him, “On the 30th of March 2011, I single handedly organised a Celebrity Youth Endorsement Concert in Port Harcourt where I successfully endorsed over 18,000 youths who are eligible voters for the Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.”

He said during the organisation of the event under the express approval of the Governor of Rivers State and his cabinet, he was allegedly given the sum of 10 Million Naira through the then secretary to the state Government. Senator Magnus Abe, but he is yet to be given the balance of Fifty Million Naira, saying that they promised to “me as soon as possible.”

Click here to read more

Source: Daily Post

#DailyPost

Attachments

• duncan-and-amaechi.jpg
    duncan-and-amaechi.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 10
and those services are worth NGN50 million? Please stop disgracing yourself. You are now part of the problem. Money for nothing society!

Back