Sports Eden Hazard asserts Chelsea stay despite exit rumours

• Thread starter Titilope Adeuja
  • Start date
T

Titilope Adeuja

Hazard.JPG
Chelsea midfielder,Eden Hazard has reiterated that he remains the club's player despite rumours linking the Belgian with a move away from Stamford Bridge.

Speculation have been around his future with 2013/14 Ligue One champions, Paris Saint.German, a possible destination for last season's PFA Young Player of the Year.

Hazard and Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho have exchanged spats since the return of the Portuguese, who has criticised the defensive rate of the player and team's tactics during the season.

However, the Belgian admits that he has a contract at Chelsea, but would rather remain focused with Belgium for the World Cup in Brazil.

"For the moment, I just want to focus on the World Cup. For the moment I have a contract with Chelsea and I don't want to leave the club.

"My aim is to give 100 per cent on the pitch and that's it really.

"I'm looking forward to going to Brazil. We have one game left tomorrow (against Tunisia) and then we will take a two-day break and then it (the World Cup) will start."

Hazard played 35 times, scoring 14 goals in the Premier League last season and has three UEFA Champions League goals.

Photo Credit: Wikipedia

Last edited:
Back