Metro EFCC Traces Fresh N47.2bn, $487.5m To Diezani Alison-Madueke

P

ProfRem

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission said it has traced at least N47.2Billion and $487.5Million in cash and properties to former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

A search of one of Mrs. Alison-Madueke’s palatial residences in Abuja, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) turned up boxes of gold, silver and diamond jewellery, worth several million pounds sterling.

Apart from the jewellery, the EFCC, also traced N47.2 Billion and $487.5 Million in cash and properties to the former Minister of Petroleum Resources in Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration.

diezani House.JPG

The former minister who has been in London since the birth of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, has however continued to deny any financial misdeed. She insists she is being severely maligned and persecuted by the EFCC.

The EFCC, in the course of investigation, traced another property valued at $37.5m to the former minister in Banana Island, Lagos . She was said to have purchased the 15-storey building, which comprises 18 flats and six penthouses, between 2011 and 2012from the developers, YF Construction and Real Estate.

The property was allegedly acquired in the name of a shell company, Rusimpex Limited, which is managed by one Afamefuna Nwokedim, Principal Partner, Stillwaters Law Firm, Lagos.

On August 7, 2017, Justice Chuka Obiozor, a vacation judge sitting at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos, ordered the final forfeiture of a $37.5m (N11.75bn) (Eleven Billion, Seven Hundred and Fifty Million Naira) property on Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos allegedly belonging to Diezani Alison-Madueke.

1. Diezani na wa o. - even if 10% of this is true, you are real crook
  2. EFCC na wa o - let us stop the media trial and distraction and do the job. I don't believe the figures. Then again, I am simple.

1. Diezani na wa o. - even if 10% of this is true, you are real crook
  2. EFCC na wa o - let us stop the media trial and distraction and do the job. I don't believe the figures. Then again, I am simple.
If all these allegations are true, then, there is no hope in this country for yesterday

Mama D Mama

Wehdone ma.

But where is Diezani presently? Is she cancer free yet?

Back