Politics Emir Sanusi - Fayose Has Done Well For Ekiti State

A

abujagirl

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has commended Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state for reviving education in the state.

Emir Sanusi.jpg

Sanusi handed down the commendation on Saturday at an event which conferred honorary degrees in finance on eminent Nigerians at the Ekiti State University. THIS DAY reports that the Emir who was represented by the former governor of Kano state Ibrahim Shekarau, said, “This is indeed a great honour to us and it will remain in history. I am one of the happiest in this room looking at the enviable records reeled out by Governor Fayose being the achievements Ekiti recorded under his leadership.

“I have seen the remarkable achievements Fayose is making in Ekiti and the affection he has for his people. I want to congratulate you. And I want to tell you that the Emir is Kano’s Ambassador in Ekiti varsity and I know that he will be willing to be of help to this university,” he said.

Ekiti is now a paradise state in Nigeria because the civil servants whom Fayose is owing 5 months salary arrears to date have had the foundations of their stomach infrastructure concreted.
how many months is your governor owing?

TE="kayode ajayi, post: 263590, member: 4415"]Ekiti is now a paradise state in Nigeria because the civil servants whom Fayose is owing 5 months salary arrears to date have had the foundations of their stomach infrastructure concreted.[/QUOTE]
If I hear

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has commended Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state for reviving education in the state.

View attachment 114363

Sanusi handed down the commendation on Saturday at an event which conferred honorary degrees in finance on eminent Nigerians at the Ekiti State University. THIS DAY reports that the Emir who was represented by the former governor of Kano state Ibrahim Shekarau, said, “This is indeed a great honour to us and it will remain in history. I am one of the happiest in this room looking at the enviable records reeled out by Governor Fayose being the achievements Ekiti recorded under his leadership.

“I have seen the remarkable achievements Fayose is making in Ekiti and the affection he has for his people. I want to congratulate you. And I want to tell you that the Emir is Kano’s Ambassador in Ekiti varsity and I know that he will be willing to be of help to this university,” he said.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Back