Metro Evan’s Wife, Uchenna Begs Nigerians, Gov’t Over Husband’s Ordeal

P

ProfRem

Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, the wife of the Chikwudubem Onwuamadike a.k.a Evans, has appealed to the pulic and Nigerian government about his husband, the famous kidnapper’s ordeal.

In a phone conversation with Vanguard, Mrs Uchenna said her husband, the Billionaire kidnapper reads psalm 23 a lot, even set huis phone alarm for 12 noon to read psalm 23.

She said: “He took part in our daily prayers in the morning, evening and night. He used to lead us in prayers. We attend Anglican Church.

“He has never given them money to show off. We used to give N5000 or N10,000 and the highest we have given so far was N50,000 when we baptised one of our children.
She appealed to the Nigerian government to spare his life.

evans.PNG

“I am appealing to the powers that be to spare his life (crying), as I speak now, I am kneeling down with my children, crying and begging for forgiveness.

“Have mercy on us. He did not know what he was doing.

“ He did not know what came over him.

“I am ready to come back to Nigeria and plead on his behalf.

“What I am reading in the news is shocking. Though, I have not heard that he killed anybody but all those he injured or took their money should please forgive him because me and my children.

“They should kindly forgive him, he will repent.

“God knows I will not be alive and see my husband doing bad thing and keep quiet. All his wealth should be sold off and given to his victims.

“Evans is a good man. He takes care of all his relations including the children of the second wife we are suspecting did this to him. He has just two houses in Ghana but I have never seen them. I saw the house on his phone. Since I have been living with him, he has never injured anybody or beat me. He has milk of human kindness in his heart. He has not been harsh or wicked to anybody. He always advised us to be prayerful I (starts crying again) and complains bitterly any time I failed to pray. His neighbours also know him as a kind and generous man.

Back