Entertainment Everything You Should Know About The Fight Between Hushpuppi And Phyno, Ice Prince

A

abujagirl

Hushpuppi, popular Nigerian socialite renowned for flaunting is wealth on Social network is having a field time shading different Nigerian celebrities.

In a Snapchat video, Hushpuppi called out Phyno and Ice Prince for wearing fake designer watches.

See screenshot:

Hush pyno.jpg

Ice Prince has since responded to the fake watch shade:

ice p shade.png

Singer KCee also defended Phyno by threatening to send the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC after Hushpuppi.

In an Instagram Post, KCee wrote, ''We want to know your source of income since you now have the nerves to come on social media and call out a brand. Who is your father, are you a taxable Nigerian.' Read his piece after the cut.. Dear Hushpuppi, We are musicians not paupers. Who exactly do you think you are to open your mouth and insult a musician that sweats day and night in the studio? You have no credibility, no known source of income and yet you come on social media to attack hard working Nigerian musicians with traceable wealth. Let's face it, I think we've had enough of this nonsense and disrespect from you.

''Really, What do you do for a living, what is your talent, how did you make your money, what brand do you represent? I will take it upon myself to raise a petition against you. We want to know your source of income since you now have the nerves to come on social media and call out a brand. Who is your father, are you a taxable Nigerian. We need to start asking questions and the EFCC @officialefcc needs to start paying more 'Attention To detail'.

See screenshot:

Kcee and pup.png

Phyno also responded to Hushpuppi in a series of angry rants on Snapchat. See screenshot:

ph.png ph2.png ph3.png ph4.png ph5.png ph6.png ph7.png ph8.png

In the never ending war, Huspuppi has fired freshshots at the celebrities. See screenshot:

For Kcee:

hk.png

For Phyno:

HP.png
HP2.png
HP3.png
HP4.png

For Ice Prince:

Hpp.png
hpp2.png
hpp3.png
hpp4.png

But ebi lik say dis muuu sheep no get respect. Money dey swell im head. Make contest for ordinary LGA counselor or buy the world fo im sef.

Back