Metro EXPOSED: How PDP Funded Omisore To Kill Bola Ige [IN DETAILS] – Adekojo -Osun Defender

A

abujagirl

OSDF: What is your involvement in the crisis that rocked Osun chapter of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in Year 2001?

ADEKOJO: Since the time of the old Oyo State, I have been an active participant in progressive politics, first as the Organising Secretary of defunct Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN) and later Political Secretary to our great leader, Chief Bola Ige, while he was the governor of Old Oyo State. In 1999, when we transformed into the Alliance for Democracy (AD), the party resolved to put in place a disciplinary machinery to checkmate erring members of the party and I was considered to head the Disciplinary and Arbitration Committee across the nation, first in acting capacity and later, I was confirmed as the substantive chairman of the committee. Osun was the state where we witnessed a very tough and ridiculous crisis throughout the history of AD. The crisis reached its peak in 2000, when the then Deputy Governor, Otunba Iyiola Omisore, organized various groups in the party and among the State House of Assembly members to initiate impeachment process against the then governor, Chief Adebisi Akande.

Click here to read more

Source: Osun Defender

#osundefender #omisore #akande #bolaige #osun

bola ige.jpg

Back