Politics Exposed: [Video] Nigerian Army Officers Caught Snatching Ballot Boxes During Bayelsa Poll

P

ProfRem

Exposed Video Of Bayelsa Polls on how Southern Ijaw youths fought against Nigerian Army Officers who were snatching ballot boxes and other election materials in the State during the last Dec. 5th governorship election.

ijaw2.JPG

- NNTV-Africa

Last edited:
Maybe the garri I take is too much but I can't see no snatched ballot boxes.

@ese For your information, in this current democratic dispensation, the military is used to ensure law and order and also to maintain security. Unlike the past administration where the military is used to brutalise the opposition (C.P Mbu and his adventures in Rivers State) and and also rig elections (Ekitigate scandal)

@Samguine while the video didn't explicitly display snatched ballot boxes, it's implied from the reaction of the residents. It's obvious that citizens are aggrieved by the presence of the soldiers at the voting area. Moreover, more than one or two "respected old men" spoke. In the mltitude of witnesses, the truth is established.

@Samguine who controls the military
Ese, you're not in the position to point accusing fingers, you should be on "sidon-look" mode.

PDP did worse in Ekiti- a video of the incident was made, starring Fayose, Obanikoro and the rest. It's expected that APC do the same, after all APC now consists of ex PDP members.

@Lequte, I can't base my conclusions on 'implications from residents' or word of mouth from 'respected old men'. Money can influence reactions. Money can also make 'respected old men' spin falsehood. Until I see contrary evidence, I will still maintain that PDP is a party suffering from propagandatitis. All they need is a dose of Jegamicin and a wiff of Buhari's body odor aboki parfum :D

Then the change we speak about
@Samguine while the video didn't explicitly display snatched ballot boxes, it's implied from the reaction of the residents. It's obvious that citizens are aggrieved by the presence of the soldiers at the voting area. Moreover, more than one or two "respected old men" spoke. In the mltitude of witnesses, the truth is established.

Ese, you're not in the position to point accusing fingers, you should be on "sidon-look" mode.

PDP did worse in Ekiti- a video of the incident was made, starring Fayose, Obanikoro and the rest. It's expected that APC do the same, after all APC now consists of ex PDP members.
@Samguine - no words for you. @Lequte, not pointing accusing fingers but somethings are just to obvious. Hopefully, we get away from the phrase - PDP did it so its acceptable for APC to.

@Samguine - no words for you. @Lequte, not pointing accusing fingers but somethings are just to obvious. Hopefully, we get away from the phrase - PDP did it so its acceptable for APC to.
I'm not saying it's okay for APC to do it since PDP did it, take a look at my first comment on the thread. I'm of the opinion that PDP loyalists don't have the right to point fingers becauyse they're also guilty.

Me, I just want $1 to be equal to N1.

@Samson witch fly yesternight, pikin die dis morning. Wetin happen? Who no go know say na d witch kill d pikin chop?

I'm not saying it's okay for APC to do it since PDP did it, take a look at my first comment on the thread. I'm of the opinion that PDP loyalists don't have the right to point fingers becauyse they're also guilty.

@Samson witch fly yesternight, pikin die dis morning. Wetin happen? Who no go know say na d witch kill d pikin chop?

I just criticise/defend when neccesary:)

Back