Politics Father Mbaka Blasts President Buhari, Says There is Trouble In The Land

P

ProfRem

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has come out hard on President Muhammadu Buhari accusing him of inflicting pains, suffering, and massive deaths on Nigerians.

Fr. Mbaka, in his latest messages released to his congregation, the Roman Catholic priest maintained that with the way things were going, Buhari would be rejected by Nigerians in 2019.

He slammed the President for occupying himself with trivial issues like the emergency of Bukola Saraki and Ike Ekweremadu as the Senate President and the Deputy respectively, while the country was on fire.

The message reads in part: “The issue is that Mbaka is speaking as the Spirit leads him; there is hunger everywhere; my job is to tell leaders the truth, the landlords are crying, the tenants are lamenting, sellers are crying, buyers are lamenting; there is hunger on the streets (onye obuna na ajazi eze) people are talking harshly, there is a channel called Aljazera, (ndi an aja-eze), many students are being rusticated out of school because they cannot pay school fees; the fees are being hiked. Proprietors are distressed, many companies are winding up; the economy is relaxed, Nigeria is being attacked ferociously and you are the citizens as well as the members of the church.

“So, when you are being attacked, the church is being attacked, that’s why I can’t keep quiet when things are going wrong. I am telling the President to look around him and know those who are advising him rightly and those who are telling him that there is no trouble; the President should know that there is trouble; if things continue like this, in the next election, nobody will vote for him.

mbaka.jpg

“Whether they like it or not, I am giving the raw truth; if the President should have somebody like me and he cannot be talking with me, then there is a problem; there is a problem somewhere; somebody who can advise you without asking for anything and he is representing the poor masses in the country and he won’t tell you lies; he will praise you when you are doing well and when you are not doing well, he will look at you in the face and tell you.

“I don’t need the President; I need God, I need the Holy Spirit, I need Jesus; there is suffering everywhere, people are suffering. To feed is now a problem, and a hungry man is an angry man. Hunger and anger will lead to danger.

“If it continues the next three months, there will be no money to pay salaries; the vicious effect is disastrous and when salaries cannot be paid, teachers will come home, students will stop going to school, there will be more kidnapping, more hooliganism, more armed robbery, more prostitution, immorality will be on the hike, so, the President should sit up, there is a red light blinking on the country, the issue of Saraki and Ekweremadu, nobody wants to listen to such stories any more, whether Saraki is the President of the Senate or Ekweremadu is not this or that, the countrymen are tired of such stories".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back