Entertainment Faze Weighs In On Tuface, Blackface Conflict

A

abujagirl

Faze, former member of the now defunct Plantashun Boiz, has weighed in on the argument between former bandmates Blackface and Tuface Idibia.

Plantashun-Boiz.jpg

READ: Blackface Replies 2face Idibia - ''Rastaman apologises to nobody man''

Speaking with HIP TV, Faze said, "We are not boys anymore. Not Plantashun Boiz, we are Plantashun men. What I think is that 2face has played his part by keeping quiet about the situation, he's not talking about it a lot and Blackface, I think he's really bitterly hurt, but there are some things you don't have to take to the media. You just keep to yourself, you don't have to take it all out. I have told him. I speak to him on the phone, we argue about that all the time. I think he should cool down. And then on my other side, I feel that 2face should take up his phone one day and say Hey Black, howfar, make we see now. Make we try iron this about. I don't know what is actually going on.

''I have actually done my best to make things work out. We actually met and did a song together. This is a secret nobody knows about. This was after the incident of that let somebody love you song. We recorded together and it was lovely and something we wanted to actually put out. Next two days, I'm seeing 2face saying Blackface has written something online. I said; what again? after the recording?

He advised Blackface to focus on his music and stop talking.

Faze .. The one always with the matured mind..Tubaba.. The one full of humility..
Black face.. As the name is so he is inside. Can't just move on with his simple but complicated life

Back