Entertainment Funke Akindele Responds To Buhari’s Kitchen Comment?

kemi

Social Member
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has revealed that her husband JJC Skillz does not allow her to cook. This is coming two days after President Muhammadu Buhari said his wife, Aisha Buhari ‘belongs to my kitchen.’

funke akindele.jpg

In an interview with Sunday Spice, Funke Akindele said her new husband does not allow her to cook. She says whenever their cook is not around, they eat out.

In her words: “Before I met my husband, I used to work on Sundays, but he always says that I need to rest. Our chef leaves on Saturday mornings to see his family, so whenever I want to cook, my husband tells me not to do so and we eat out. We do that very often. Now, I enjoy my life and I rest.”

Most people sweating on this matter are just broke. Make small money and you'll realize this whole cooking stuff is not a big deal.

Most people sweating on this matter are just broke. Make small money and you'll realize this whole cooking stuff is not a big deal.

Whether her husband allows her to cook or not is none of my business. Whatever happens in her marriage should stay there.

It's her publicity that is nauseating, not her husband's culinary preferences.

Back