Entertainment Funmi Iyanda writes on the time in her life she felt unattractive as a lady – INFORMATION...

Wakanda

I look at this picture in wonder because l used to think myself unattractive because many people said l was growing up.

This day took a lot of persuading by @frankosodirichard to get me in that dress. He did my make up and turban as l always wore my hair wild and refused makeup so l could be invisible. He used to tell me l was model material and beautiful, l did not believe him. Many people did but l distrusted them. I was uncomfortable at that party and wary of any attention, l also had my passively manipulative partner telling me how long l should stay then driving over to pick me up in a cloud of seething anger. He never described me as beautiful, not once. I cannot believe l was that girl, no one would as l seemed confident, competent and outspokenly intelligent. ? I want to reach back through time and tell her you are goddam beautiful, hug and get her the hell out of that situation. She did make it out herself but it took years for her to be able to see and accept her beauty. …

8-8.jpg

via INFORMATION NIGERIA – http://ift.tt/2CulOM4
-------------
Get more Nigeria Entertainment News

Last edited by a moderator:
Back