Sports Fury Blasts Anthony Joshua, Says He is a 'Plastic Nigerian'

kemi

Social Member
British boxer, Tyson Fury on Tuesday described Nigerian-born Anthony Joshua as a “plastic Nigerian", adding that he (Tyson) is more Nigerian than the British world heavyweight boxing champion of Nigeria descent whose ancestral home is Shagamu, Ogun state.

anthony joshua b.PNG

Fury insisted in a video posted on his Instagram page, @gypsyking101, that he would be the one to be recognised as the Nigerian in response to Joshua's assertion that Fury's fight with Wladimir Klitschko in 2015 in which Fury won was boring.

"@anthony_joshua boring hay!," Fury reacts.

"We see who is boring when U face me! A big bully is what you, are u big dosser. Big femi your bully street name. I’ve seen your type many times. The man who can’t speak his own mind, the plastic Nigerian.

"I’m more Nigerian than you! I’ll fly the flag for Nigeria when we fight. GYPSY MAN. Represents the world .

"Ali had words for a man like you, they were Uncle Tom.”

Joshua believes Fury’s fight with Wladimir Klitschko will be forgotten in history compared to his clash with the Ukrainian on April 29 this year, 2017.

"He didn’t throw a punch. He didn’t come to fight," Joshua tells Sky Sports in an interview that provoked Fury.

"He just walked around the ring for like 12 rounds, it’s boring. It’s not winning, it’s how you win.

"His stock didn’t rise. Your stock has got to rise and he could have had the better win, but when people look at it, many years after, ask them whose fight they will remember, " Joshua states.

Medical and personal reasons on the part of Fury could stop a probable fight against Joshua taking place in but a rematch with Klitschko is being considered with the fight holding in Nigeria a possibility.

Fury has 25 professional fights and won all, with 18 of them through knockouts while Joshua has won his 19 professional fights through knockouts.

Back