Politics G7 Governors went Too Far -Tukur

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

Alhaji Bamanga Tukur,National Chairman of Nigeria's ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said the aggrieved G7 governors of the party who defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC) went too far with their rebellion.

Tukur who was speaking from China, described the defection of the governors as unfortunate considering peace negotiations were still ongoing. He promised party members that the situation in party would soon return to normalcy. He added that the party's leadership would always put heads together to salvage it and ensure its desire to remain in power.

Tukur said, "There is always a limit to demonstration of anger. If anger can cause you to pack all your loads and move into the home of your arch opponents, that to me, is anger so misdirected and it is unfortunate".

“If any one decides to leave the PDP, many more people will join, this happens every time.

“All the same, I seize this opportunity to say to others who want to remain to stay back and join the process of re-building and reforming PDP”, Tukur said.

Tukur urged willing members of the now defunct new PDP to come back home adding that the party was eager to welcome them back. (NAN)

upload_2013-11-28_6-31-39.png

*Green snake under the green grass* It's too late to go back now, something has to give.

Snake and grass....someone please find me, i'm lost

IMO, Tukur isn't sincere in his efforts towards reconciliation, he only wants to draw them near so he can deal with them brutally- hence the 'green snake' statment. Furthermore, the G-7 can't just go back to PDP without some of their demands being met at this stage. They've held out for so long and could damage a lot of things if they do so.

Back