Sports Ghanaian Juju Priest Speaks Again - Why Mourinho Won’t Succeed Even if He Buys Messi, Ronaldo

kemi

Social Member
Popular Ghanaian voodoo priest, Nana Kwaku Bonsam, has again called out Manchester United, Man U coach, Jose Mourinho and the former Team Doctor for Chelsea, Eva Carneiro.

bonsam.jpg

He said Mourinho will never succeed in Man U and that Carneiro has a devilish spirit.

It should be recalled that the voodoo priest had in September revealed that Mourinho would have to apologise again to Carneiro if he wants his team to have a shot at the English premiership League.

Again, the popular voodoo priest said on Kasapa FM: “Jose Mourinho is very recalcitrant person.

“I have made this statement and will still repeat again if he doesn’t apologize to Eva Carneiro, he will never succeed in any club he will join.

“Carneiro possess a devilish spirit which is causing all these miseries at United and this has even affected the performance of key players like World record signing Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and among others.

“Due to the affection I have for ManU, I would like to call on the fans and authorities of the club to mount pressure on Mourinho to render an unqualified apology to Carneiro immediately if he Mourinho wants to bring United back to their winning ways and protect his job.

“Trust me that will be the only solution or else even if they buy Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo the club will still perform poorly and this will be the worst performance in the history of the club,” he revealed.

@Lequte, the man can't grant your request when he's telling the world the truth. If you are a football lover you will agree with me that Man U is crippling in EPL Table despite all the names like Ibra, Pogba, Ronney and others. For your information human beings are of different categories, spiritually some are too much, this ones don't cause, insult or talk unnecessary. If they are angry and they choose to use any word like "You are mad" automatically you become. Kudos to Voodoo priest for the love he has shown to Man U, please Mourinho act fast before it's too late.

Back