Politics Governor Adams Oshiomhole Reacts to Edo Guber Primary Results

L

LequteMan

Governor Adams Oshiomhole has described the Edo state APC primaries as the best ever organised by the party.

Godwin Obaseki emerged winner of the primary, amassing about 60% of the votes.

Speaker afterwards, Oshiomhole said the process was transparent, and that the delegates were well behaved.

“Those who have been peddling rumours about purchase of PVCs has been shamed today because you can see that every body who came here to vote came with their PVCs.

He said all the aspirants belonged to one family and needed to work together to ensure victory at the polls.

“I had told the aspirants that this must be a brotherly affair and not war because at the end of the day we will all work for the party and support whoever wins the primaries. That is why I have been calm all these while when people make frivolous allegations against me and even malign my person," he said. “But I thank God things are moving smoothly and all those who predicted doom for APC today in Edo should hide their heads in shame” he stated.

He also described Mr. Obaseki as sound, adding that he was also at home with governance and “ready to hit the ground running.”

Attachments

• adams oshiomh.jpg
    adams oshiomh.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Back