Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. THT was awarded the HMO of The Year 2016 at the Nigeria Healthcare Excellence Awards. Renowned by our stakeholders for our reliability, we have been connecting our members to healthcare providers since 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- Receive calls from members or employer groups, providers and prospective clients
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that het prospective clients receive the best service
- To log enquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients and members
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational values
- Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. Nursing with valid license.
- Candidate must have a minimum of Credit or Second Class Upper Division and additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 1 year clinical experience and experience in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player