Politics Here is My Scorecard For 10-Month in Office – President Buhari

P

ProfRem

President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday took stock of his performance for the past 10 months at the helm and concluded that he has effectively charted the course to tackle the myriad of problems bedevilling the nation.

Addressing members of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) at the national secretariat of the party in Abuja, he cited the following:

- the significant progress recorded in ensuring the security of lives and property particularly in the troubled North-East geo-political zone as a milestone recorded during the period.

- Resolve to implement the Treasury Single Account (TSA) which has put N3 trillion in government kitty as a key dividend of his drive to block leakages in the polity, stated that the N3 trillion would surely come handy in the implementation of this year’s N6.07 trillion worth budget.

- “On the economy, the fall of oil prices after Nigeria has made itself a mono-economy is a disaster. I wonder why people could not believe that in Nigeria, about 27 of 36 states have difficulty in paying basic salaries of their workers. If from 1999 to at least 2003, oil is above $100 per barrel and an export of about two million barrels per day, how come Nigeria failed to make some arrangement to cushion the effect of a probably volatile oil market?”

- “The fight against corruption: the gains are clear, the era of impunity is beginning to disappear from our land. Even from reading the papers, social media, critical as they may be, virtually every Nigerian today now accepts that corruption was perhaps, the worst affliction that this nation has ever suffered from. And of course, finally, the cost of governance is down. So, even with the lean resources, it is clear that all over the nation, from the federal level to the state level, we will be able to do more with less.”

Attachments

• buharivacation.jpe
    buharivacation.jpe
    7 KB · Views: 10
From all indications, it's really shown that, you are not ready to work. Of all your analysis and conclusion of performing very high in 10 Months if I may ask you, What impact has this your self-acclaimed performance has had in Nigeria as a country and her citizens?

Back