Entertainment I Am Happy Single - Nollywood Actress ‘Steph Nora’

inspire

Controversial Nollywood actress, Steph Nora Okere says she's happy being single.

In an interview with VANGUARD, the Nollywood actress opened up on life and marriage. Speaking of her marriage to Lanre Falana, she said, ''I was never married but I was involved in a marriage process which got truncated along the line. Marriage begins with paying the woman’s dowry, traditional and white wedding. All these did not take place. My family didn’t support marrying a man who kept one woman in one place and plans keeping another one in another place. I attend Catholic church and the marriage process in Catholic, begins with the intended couples tendering a marriage certificate issued by a court to the church''.

''We were not living together. We had the court marriage in July and he went abroad September. Only for him to come back like a year and half later''.

When asked if she regretted the truncated union, Ms Okere said, ''That marriage would have made me a sad woman. I have learnt not to judge a book by its cover.''

She however refused to disclose if whether or not there'll be wedding bells in the future.

#Nollywood

steph-nora-12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back